epic fail. has it seriously been 4 months since i've last posted on here? i was so blogtastic for awhile and rocked at this blog business. i guess life kinda carried me away and i got too busy enjoying my life to actually sit down and write about it. but, NOW...it is my summer holiday and perhaps this is a great moment to pick back up on the blog business. i'm not making any promises...but scouts honor that i will try my very best.
i will be back in the states on july 7th, which is exactly a week from now. i'm excited to go home to see my family and friends, but at the same time i really hate leaving hong kong. i always get that bittersweet taste in my mouth when i go from home to home. however, i leave with great excitement for the time that is afforded to me to have some really fantastic fun.
so, here is my list of summer 'to-do' activities:
1. increase my oxygen levels with fresh mountain air
2. have endless amounts of coffee, hugs, and love time with my mommy, daddy, sisters and friends.
3. walk my sweet dogs everyday.
4. observe the majestic starry night sky.
5. climb mountains with daddy.
6. catch up on that endless list of 'books i want to read'.
7. practice my Cantonese skills and find some decent Chinese food
8. road trip!
9. write and reflect.
"rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time." -john lubbock.
here's to summertime!